- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Manage your cookies
1. Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nile AB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, job application form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
Nile AB collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send news letters about our company in any form and the businesses we we operate in.
When Nile AB processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
Nile AB securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Nile AB will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Nile AB from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Nile group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What are your data protection rights?
Nile AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Nile AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nile AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nile AB to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nile AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nile AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nile AB´s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com or call us at: +46 724-531054
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Understanding how you use our website
- Statistical purposes
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +46 724-531054
Or write to us at: Nile AB, Brandsvigsgatan 11A, 262 73 Ängelholm, Sweden
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Nile AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact IMY, Integritetsskyddmyndigheten.
14. Manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can anytime change your cookies preferences by opening the cookie seetings with the botton below.
Your consent ID: gZZ/1FOuq3DDxJykyPns8dfIZN5505BjBJwWo5Q/xLE0xroQkNK2Qg==Consent date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 09:13:39 AM GMT+2